So, it’s obvious that you love coffee, but have you ever thought about starting your own coffee business? Perhaps, you’re not ready to set up a full coffee bar or café, but you will still want to dip you toes in the water and see if you can connect your passion with a business opportunity.
So, what is there to do?
Well, starting a coffee shop or opening up a coffee stand is one way, but you will probably be surprised that many people get their start by simply starting an online coffee business.
The reasons are pretty clear as to why someone would want to start an online coffee business as opposed to simply jumping in with both feet and investing thousands of dollars in a business plan they aren’t sure about.
However, starting an online coffee business makes sense:
- It’s considerably less expensive
- It allows you the ability to establish your brand
- It allows you more time to learn about the coffee business and coffee industry
- It allows you to explore different product offerings
- It allows you to establish your customer base
- It allows you to establish your social media networks
- It allows you to be a player in the coffee industry
- It gives you a solid platform to grow into the coffee business you want to grow into
These are just a few important reasons why someone would choose to open their own coffee business online.
I’ve reviewed and written about over 400 independent coffee shops and coffee business and know that opening an online coffee business is a viable way to start.
So, what’s next?
Well, you will have to decide what kind of online coffee business, you will want to be. Will you sell your own coffee? Will you repackage and sell other people’s coffee?
For more information, check out this article about starting your own online coffee business. They provide some good insight on how to get started.
If you want to skip out on the hassle and get started right away, consider going to Shopify.