Hello Seattle Coffee Lovers!
Do you have a favorite or local Seattle coffee shop, café, or coffee bar that you would like to highlight? If so, you should write for us!
This is your chance to highlight your favorite Seattle coffee spot! Help others find your favorite coffee place or experience your favorite coffee roaster!
So, how do you get started?
- Choose a Seattle area coffee shop, café, or coffee roaster that you like.
- Write up a description that best tells of the experience you had.
- Take high resolution pictures that are clear.
- Send me quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org – to give us a heads up.
A couple of house keeping things:
- The article needs to original!
- The article needs to be a minimum of 500 words.
- Please provide your name and email so that we can reach you.
- The pictures also need to be yours (and by submitting them you allow us to use them in any way for the article or social media. We will give you credit for them!)
- Provide the address of the coffee establishment
- Tell us about yourself! Please provide a very brief bio along with your picture! (A picture is optional but recommended!
- We're not Yelp. So we'd like to keep things positive. It's not so much a “review” of the coffee shop but a “highlight” of the coffee business. You may offer recommendations for improvement, but we would like you to lean in a positive direction with your writing.
* NOT for product or webpage promotions*
*Our intent is to provide Seattle-based coffee shop options for our readers. The writing of articles isn't to promote any specific product, or business or webpage. If you would like to sponsor a post, links or advertise, please read this.
Thanks for your understanding but we wont respond to these types of solicitations.
Not Sure How To Write The Article?
Start with your experience of coffee and how the coffee shop adds to your experience. What kind of coffee and food do they serve? What do you like about the ambiance or customer service? Make it personal but helpful to a reader that may want to visit. For example, is the coffee shop “kid friendly” or “dog friendly”? Does it offer vegan products? What do you recommend your readers to try? On a practical note, are their parking issues? What's the best time to visit them?
If you have any questions, send us an email!
We can't wait to see coffee shops or coffee roasters you write about!
Seattle Coffee Scene has been writing about Seattle coffee since 2011. We'd love to have your support! Check us out on Facebook!